Yoni Pearls are holistic Vaginal Detox. Its an all natural vaginal insertion made with Herbal ingredients to aid in womb health and vaginal cleansing.
This yoni detox pearl comes with 3 pearls and one applicator.
Increase in vaginal wetness and vaginal tightness
Regulating menstrual cycle
Decreasing mental cycle pains
Manifesting your wildest dreams
Improves vaginal elasticity
Encouraging blood flow and energy movement in uterus
Removes old blood/matter from vagina and the uterus
Itching and odor
Treating gynecopathy including vaginitis, cervicitis, cervical erosion, vaginal infection(colpitis), disease of vulva, appendagitis, pelvic inflammation, hysteromyoma, oophoritic cyst, endometritis, etc.
How to use
1. Pull out the string of the Yoni Pearl before inserting
2. Wait 24 hours before inserting a new Yoni Pearl
4. Insert the 2nd Yoni Pearl and keep it inserted for 48-72 hours (2-3 days), wait 24 hours before inserting another detox pearl.
5. One tampon can be used for 48-72 hours (2-3 days), you must remove the detox pearl after 3 days
6. Always wear a pantyliner while using the Yoni Pearl and allow toxins to be discharged for the next 24-48 hours
7. Three(3) pieces Yoni Pearl constitutes a complete treatment
Notice: 1. Yoni Pearls should not be used by pregnant women and during menstruation (wait 3 days after last day menstruation) 2. Do not use on allergic patients 3. Discontinue use if abnormal reaction occurs or itching and painful vulvae. Wait 1-2 days and continue use after symptoms disappear. 4. Never use excessive force.
Yoni Pearl Cons
Some women have said that detoxing using yoni pearls may be uncomfortable, they experienced things like itchiness, watery discharge, foul odor, mild cramping during the process. This happens as the purging phase of the cleanse ends.
When this happens we recommend to soak in warm water and moisturize the external vagina area with coconut oil.
Storage: Sealed and Kept in Cool and Dry Place
Shelf Life: 24 months
PLEASE NOTE! These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health concern or condition, consult a physician. Always consults a medical doctor before using any new product, drug, or supplement.